Friday, March 16, 2018

Assignment 17A: Elevator Pitch #2


Video Link ----> https://youtu.be/OHC-l1no6YU\


The feedback I received was all supportive but there were a few changes I made to my pitch in order to make it more concise and closer to the 90 second time limit given. I cut out some of the unnecessary details that made the pitch longer and I also tried to make more eye contact.
        In my last video I spoke in a more monotone voice than I intended to so I also tried to add more enthusiasm and facial expressions in this video than in my last.










3 comments:

  1. Even tough I liked the first video, I have to say that your delivery in this one was even better than the previous one. This idea needs to happen. It is incredible how many accidents like this happen each year. Something that will be interesting to know is if a car company will include this product attach to their cars. It will be very helpful if also these companies get involved in this proposal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I realized after my first elevator pitch video that my voice was relatively monotone as well.. it's not something you realize until you watch yourself presenting and speaking. I definitely think that your delivery in this video was much better and the way you marketed your product was more convincing to buy it. I think this assignment was a great way for us to improve our public speaking and presenting skills.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good delivery...You seem to have practiced quite a bit. You had good pacing and were able to deliver a powerful message. I like the idea of saying that the product can save thousands of lives per year. You don't shy away from looking at the delicate balance of privacy and safety. You keep the focus on the influence that parents have on their children which will empower the parents in their decision making process. Good job.

    ReplyDelete